Monday, October 03, 2005

copacabaaaaana

Michelle Branch - Desperately

Another Labour Day weekend away has come and gone. Spent this one up at Copacabana (yes, it's a real place) with the oots peeps. It was a beeeautiful weekend! The sun was out all Sunday and Monday - I laaahved it! Something else I love about the small towns outside the city is that the nights are so quiet and you can see millions of stars in the sky - it's so beautiful! I really want to get a holiday place up the coast to be able to run away to that whenever I want.

It also helped to be surrounded with people that collectively kept me in a good mood all weekend. Thanks kids.

Pictures are up on the i-station. Enjoy!

... aaaaaaaaand now, back to reality.

"There's something 'bout the way you looked at me"

No comments: