Tuesday, June 10, 2003

STATUS CHECK

Boy that rocks my world:


How many of you didn't cheer when Rory finally admitted that she wanted Jess all along. It's kinda sad that their relationship's gonna go through some toughies though. But I've always wanted her to choose Jess over Dean. I'm sorry but Dean just rubs me the wrong way.

Favourite Song of Praise:
"Now that you're near"

Tangent:
BOOST juice never fails me.

Thoughts:
I think I'm self-involved.

Dope moment:
The ski posse needs to pay me back, but I gave them the wrong BSB Number.

Discussion point:
I watched Brown Suga the other night... and the night before that. I wonder if anyone is going to know and understand me upside down and inside out. Do I have to let some of me go because I'm too rigid?

Final note:
Seeya!

No comments: