Sunday, June 29, 2003

As predicted, my layout's not up yet because:
1. It's not finished, and
2. Content is virtually non-existant =
So we're going to have to wait MORE! It should be taking a backseat because I've got uni reports to do but... eh.

It's been a week... and what a week it's been (that sounded like I said the same thing twice heh).

HIGHLIGHTS OF LAST WEEK

* Referred Pam for a Junior Accounts position. The day after her loooooong interview, she got offered the job! WEE! Two-out-of-two!
* Shopping with Melicious Thursday night. Bought a burberry (sp?) scarf and earrings from Prouds. Also met the girls Thursday night for a bit.
* Joined FitnessFirst on Thursday night. Veed and I got up extra early Friday morning to get an hour's workout at the gym before work. <3-ing FitnessFirst! I went again yesterday after dropping Veed off at work - that place really motivates me!
* Youth meeting Friday night followed by dinner at Macca's and singing practice at the cousins' house.

The past 24-and-a-bit hours have been pretty non-stop. I got up early yesterday morning to take Veed to her greenP's test @ 0900 and trekked back to Stockies for my dentist appointment @ 0930. I managed to get too Stockies early so I bought a Diesel jacket at the Loose Threads sale - 50% off! YEH!

Picked Veed up after the dentist's and dropped her off at Parramatta for work. Then came my hour and a half at the gym. I lost track of the time so I had to speed to Mt. Druitt afterwards to make our 1300 MHCC Formation. I went back to Parra after formation where I ran into Phil while waiting for my sister to finish work. Phil hadn't bought Mindy's birthday card, so I bought it and signed it since I wasn't going to be at that night's dinner =(. Phil waited till my sister broke out of Prounds then we went home.

Rushed to get ready for Tita Glo and Tito Chi's 25th Wedding anniversary. I managed to squeeze in a little "Ma,canIsleepoverAlisa'shousetonight?" while I was getting ready, and to my surprise, she said yes to my last minute request! That meant, on top of getting ready for the anniversary, I had to burn a CD for the performance and get my stuff ready for Alisa's sleepover.

Our first stop for the night was a quick MHCC core group meeting at Cor's house. We got to the anniversary a little past 2000 and got into anniversary mode. We a cappella'd "Thank God I found You" (where Kristela sang like the songbird herself!) shortly before performing "Dirrrty" for the Umpteenth time. We left around 2330, me in one car and the rest of the family in the other car.

I called Mel to see whether they were still in the Parra district (THIRD time driving to Parra yesterday!), and they were! I dropped in to Sicilian where everyone was just about ready to leave - but at least I got the chance to say Bon Voyage to The Europe Bound (Mindy, Lish & Clare) and Happy Birthday to Accenture's newest employee =D.

I got to Alisa's sometime past 0000 Sunday where I jumped into my PJ's and caught up on the evening's festivities! We ate... and ate... then we drank tea to flush it all out. Loriann fell asleep first and, as predicted, I passed out aroune 3am. When I woke up, Al, Ana and Vin (who hadn't slept!) reported that their... tea had worked and we chatted until their boyfriends plus Cruz came back stinkin' like fish (esp. Merv!). After we all got ready, we headed to City Extra for breakfast then we all went our separate ways.

*exhale*

Went straight to church from there... got home, unpacked then... here I am! Blogging. Cheers braaahzz!

No comments: