Sunday, July 06, 2003

Seattle and Sydney have a minus-5-minus-12 time difference. You know what that means...

The kiddies fell asleep early last night, so I got to go out to dinner last night.

By the time I got home and into bed, it was around 1pm i.e. 8am Seattle time. Cheska fell asleep around 5pm (midnight ST) so, of course, it was time to wake up. falling asleep that early last night means she missed dinner. So we were lying in the dark... and I was pretending I didn't know she was awake... then her tummy started talking. I couldn't just LEAVE it grumbling and not do anything about it! So, being the good cousin I am, I got up with her and cut her some apples to shut her tummy up. She wasn't sleepy AT ALL, so I stayed up with her while she played games on barbie.com. It was okay for an hour, but I needed sleep. I went to bed telling her to wake me up if she needed me.

The next time I woke up was when Tita Grace came in to check on her at 4am... and she was still playing! What an addict! LOL.

We're going to Canberra today. I'm half dressed - so I think I should get fully dressed. I'll REWIND the night later. Bye!

*editEXTRAedit*
Just got home from a looooong day. We went to Canberra - Parliament house, War Memorial... - then stopped over at Nikkie and Geno's for dinner.

kiddieQuotesFor2day
U.BILL: Cheska, Jonathan missed you in our car. Didn't you miss your Ate Jon?
JONATHAN: Uhuh!
U.B: Jonathan was even saying "Where's Ate Cheska?"
J: *confused* No, I wasn't!!!!!

(playing go fish)
SUSANA: Cheska, do you have a shark? (pronounced shaaaahk)
FRANCESCA: Oh, I understood that!

HAHA... love those kids!

*reWind*
Last night was celebrations for Minh's DI accomplishment! 2 minutes after asking my parents if I could go out with the girls, I was out the door to meet Mel, Minh and Zayra. We went for dinner at Savana's where Llewol, Dave and Joe joined us after "keeping us in mind". We had an outdoor table which meant I was freezing on the left side of my body and drying up from the heaters on my right side. Dinner was good... good to catch up with everyone. We headed out to Krispy Kreme afterwards coz Minh was a KK virgin. Lowell brought Lily out and we just chilled there until it was home time. Good night. Too bad I had little sleep last night (refer top)...

Gonna go get some now... after PUNK'D! Slaters!

No comments: