Saturday, July 05, 2003

The American's have landed!! Our relatives from Seattle, WA came in this morning. My Tita Grace, Uncle Bill and my two cousins Francesca and Jonathan are gonna be staying with us for the next few weeks. How exciting! You guys all have to meet them! They're real cute... I love their accents!! Jonathan says the cutest things too! His quote for today:

(after I asked him when he'd be going back to school) "I don't waaanna go back to school... because I have a tummy ache"

I couldn't stop laughing! He had a sook in the car at the beginning of the car ride though because the car seat we got for him was "for babies" and he's 3yo!

Well, I know I do this more often than not... anyways...

HIGHLIGHTS OF LAST WEEK

* Nix's house on Thursday w/ the girls, Baz, Macca and Ren
* Lunched it with Minh-face on Thursday. She had an interview (and scored!) so she lunched it with us afterwards at good ol' Pitty
* Bought my first item off eBay! I have a new digi-cam!! I won't be getting it for a bit though... Hopefully, I get it before the cousins leave so I can get some quality memories out of it!
* Field trip to Transit Bar last night for Charlene's birthday. I was meant to do the drop-offs and pick-ups for Veed, Nix and Jem but they convinced me to stay. I tried to wear the most non-clubby clothes EVER, but Nix managed to hook me up coz she was wearing two =D
* Got locked in the cinema car park and dished out 89 biggies to get out. What a rip-off! It was so annoying because the carpark closed at 2 and we were so there before 2am! I didn't wanna complain though. At least we weren't stuck in the city overnight right?

Tonight? Not sure yet. The American's are knocked out so I might slip out for dinner coz they're celebrating Minh's jobb-ish!

pEaS Out hOmes...!

No comments: