Saturday, August 30, 2003

G'morning all!

Decided to blog a bit since I haven't for almost two weeks!

SINCE I BLOGGED...
* Went to Therese's 21st
* Went to Nick's 22nd
* Went to Lish's 21st - Ali Baba's
* Merrylands ADORE 2004 promo
* Worked
* Watched Finding Nemo

I LOVED FINDING NEMO! I really did! I met up with some friends last night to get the late session of the movie and, at first we felt heck old when out of the last session came people that could almost be classified as either a child or a parent! There weren't many of those at the late session. But, no joke, I was laughing so much of the movie it hurt! I really really enjoyed it!

After that, we stood in the cold thinking of what to do before heading to Parra to chill. They played pool at Hotel Parra then we had some eats at City Extra.

I don't really have that much to say right now. What's wrong with me?! lol... Bye!

No comments: