Sunday, August 31, 2003

Sorry if you read that. I'll keep my crap to myself next time.

Anyway, I'll tell you what's depressing? That my personal trainer told me that my outer left ligament is never going to be as strong as it was before. That really sux. He said, it'll mend, but it'll never be as strong. It's like stretching a rubber band (a lot) and trying to get it back to its original shape. I'm gonna be too scared to ski again... I gotta be all careful and crap. DAMN.

Okay, I'm going to watch some TV then head to the gym to strengthen my other leg muscles to compensate for my disabled outer left ligament. Peas.

*editEXTRAedit*
What... a... crock... of... ish.

Yeh I'm annoyed. Because I'm gullible and if you act like everything is A-O-K, then I believe you. You know what though? I DON'T NOW.

Liiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeessssss..! I'm really upset. But if you ask about it, I'm not gonna talk to you about it so don't bother.

I really don't know what to do about it. How do you deal with this? ARGH. Okay that's all.

No comments: