Thursday, September 15, 2005

eyes lie... i think

I've always maintained that I believe that the eyes are the window to a person's soul - what they think, what they feel, what they want to say. Today, I decided that - maybe, just maybe - they lie sometimes. Not full-blown lies, more like little white lies to avoid being interrogated or pitied or to hide the truth.

I dragged myself into work this morning, feeling a little heavy. When I got to my floor and greeted my workmates 'good morning', one of them looked me straight in the face and said "okay, you look way too happy to be at work". It was a comment that surprised me because I wasn't nearly as happy as he made me out to be. I think my eyes are out of order.

Today was a good day, though.

I enroled for my second SIA trimester yesterday. One subject this time - I don't want to feel the weight of two again.

Weekend looks like a good one. We're treasure hunting on Saturday! That's exciting for me. I really should get some rest for it.

Seeya on the flipside!

PS. I had waaaay more stuff to talk about. I forgot though. I need to start writing things down again...

No comments: