Sunday, September 25, 2005

Too bad

Memories feed the mind and not the heart - where I want you to be

... especially the purest ones.

Does anyone else agree that Australia's Brainest Kid is better than grown-up trivia shows like Temptation? It's probably because I'm not all that great with grown-up general knowledge and I'd only have a chance competing against kids 10 years younger than me =]

Dad: When your mum and I were going out, I used to correct her grammar all the time
... silence ...
Mum: No you didn't! I was good at grammar!
Dad: Yeh, you were. I was making that up...
Mum: I know. I knew it.

My parents are silly.

Last night: Hana's 23rd Birthday Party @ Parramatta
Very enjoyable night - even if I had a real bad headache for most of the second half of the night. I loved being in first class - even though, according to Hana, we were f*cked. Dress up parties are great when most people get into it.

I'd show you pictures but my camera was out of batery once I got there :(

Gotta reconstruct my week this week. Copacabana next weekend! Seeya!

... a realist, masquerading as a cynic who is secretly an optimist

Although... writing that gives the secret away... haha!

No comments: