Saturday, September 24, 2005

Must Love Dogs

It's different for me, I've already had the love of my life
Brings you an inch closer to understanding the whole "companionship" argument. I often wonder whether I could do it - I really don't think I can. Ask me again when I'm 30 and single... I might be singing a different tune by then :)

It was a good movie. As good as romantic comedies get, I suppose.

'Tis been a good week...
* MP Recruit
* Watched Dr Zhivago in 4 sittings (it's hard to watch a movie on a laptop lying down - you just fall asleep!) - and then seeing Jake Anderson watch it in MLD ... very cool!
* Dinner at Chinta Ria w/ Minh, Mamo and the partners
* Got to my class on Thursday night and realised I was a day late - oops!
* Drinks @ Senate with the Mac Girls after work on Friday
* Dinner at Wagamama with Veed

Very excited about Hana's party tonight... just gotta find my dress.

It's sad when you realise you've got "friends" that claim they're friends with you but would not hesitate to bring you down if you were ever one up on them. I've had my share of enemies and people that sh!t me in my time - but I'd like to think we're adults now and that we don't need to resort to such adolesence.................. for anything!

Pet peeve of the week/month/year: People who speak over me, ignoring anything I have to say. I thought conversations were two-way. It's amusing how some people call/talk to me with the sole purpose of telling me how excellent they are. Whatever.

It benefits me some anyway.........

This is so random. Out.

No comments: