Monday, October 06, 2003

... and II: You.

I'm sorry for making you feel the way that you do. I think our problem stems from lack of communication. I find it really difficult to open up to you completely because of what's happened in the past. Y'see, I still feel like I'm rebuilding lost trust.

You don't know how many times I've felt the exact same way about you.

Just to keep this short... You're not a worthless inclusion to my life. I guess we just need to put everything in the past way behind us. Like I told you before, it's hard to re-form a relationship when memories of bad past experiences are still in the back of someone's mind. Let's just move on okay?

As for what was wrong with me when you asked - that's behind me now. I don't feel comfortable talking about it - that's why I didn't want to expand when you asked me. Sorry if that made you feel worthless.

Okay... Peas hun... <3ya.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!