Thursday, October 02, 2003

It's funny when you listen to a song and hear what other people hear when you talk to them:

I'm not tryna mess with yall today man/ I know what yall gon try to do/ Tryna hook me up with him/ And let me talk to him/ Nah man I'm not... no/ I don't wanna experiment and date around/ You know I just want one guy/ I'm not, I'm not with all of that/ You know, meeting people/ And testin' the waters/ And stuff like that/ No, I just, I just want to date one guy/ And see where it goes from there

There's no reason for me to do what you want me to/ That's the truth/ Wanna chill by myself and its cool/ Despite what you may think/ Cause I say/ When the time is right/ The real thing will come into my life/ And until then I'm so satisfied/ And happy with me


Excuse the grammar, but wow.

My thought for the day: The strength of any kind of relationship is determined by the effort parties put into it

I guess it doesn't have to be a great effort, just an effort both parties are comfortable with. I know that some of the relationships I have require more committment, while others are strong without so much nurturing. That's all. Bye!

No comments: