Thursday, October 16, 2003

Chau! Mi llamo Nelisa.

I'm really happy at the moment. Anyone I've talked to since about 9am yesterday probably knows why. All I can think about is how much He loves me. He has given me an opportunity that I've been praying for and I can hardly believe that I deserve it. I'm not looking for any pity compliments or anything... but seriously... I've got this battle raging inside me. I've fallen so often and He - rewards me? It doesn't seem fair. But I also believe that what happens in this world is His will. He has allowed me to follow this new path and I just pray that I make the most of it. I pray that I don't let Him down.

In other news, Alisa and I went to our first Spanish class last night! I'm so excited about it! We learnt just a few phrases last night. I reckon we start getting into it next week. Can't wait. Another thing good about Spanish classes is that I get to hang out with Alisa. I NEVER see that girl as much as I see my other friends. It was so fun just to have so much time to catch up on EVERYTHING! When she dropped me off, we sat in the car for a bit just talking about all sorts of things we can't talk about because of our separate lives. It was awesome. She had to speed off though.

There was this stationwagon just driving up and down my street really slowly. It got REALLY weird when it had passed at least 5 or 6 times. The next time it drove up, it switched its headlights off for a couple houses before switching them back on and driving passed us again. That freaked us out so she had to leave and I raced into my house. My mum, dad and I stood just inside my door with the porch light off seeing if the car was gonna come by again. It didn't. Then, this guy walked up the street and stopped in front of the house across the road. He sorta stood there for a bit then ran all the way back from where it came from. SPOOKY! I'm glad Al got out though. I was freaking out because she wasn't picking up my calls after I got into the house.

Okay... it's late. Buenas Noches!

No comments: