Saturday, October 11, 2003

Helloooooo!

'tis been a while... sorta.

My week hasn't been super exciting. Main highlights:
* Bek got eliminated from Australian Idol. I'm a little sad about it.

* Work's gotten me programming again. I was programming happily on Friday arvo - and since I was having issues, I'm gonna practise tonight if I can't find anything else to do.

* Dad came back Tuesday morning so I picked him up from the Airport early in the morning and then parked in the dungeon before rocking up late to work :) KKK came over and we watched the video my Dad took in New Jersey and we got a little nostalgic.

I want to travel so badly. I don't know where, and I don't know who with. I don't know a lot of people who are REALLY up for some serious travelling sometime next year or the year after. I was talking to my Ate Christina today and she said that her 6 week trip to Europe set her back $10k++! Her advice to me today: Don't buy yourself a car. Don't waste your money on that - invest it and travel OKAY!

Oh yeh, the 21st is back on. Probably start planning at the end of the month.

I'm going to learn Spanish starting next week! Alisa signed us up late last week and - we're in! I'm really excited man!

Do you guys know how to FLIRT? Coz I was thinking about it... and I'm not sure I know how to do it. And even if I did, I'd feel super unco! Like, there was this time a couple of weeks ago, I was talking to my friend and, in the back of my mind, I asked myself "Am I flirting??" You know what? That made me cringe! I'm sure I've done it sometime in the past - but really, what's its purpose? Because I link flirting directly with courtship nowadays. WEIRD.

Okay, that's it. Byebye!

*editEXTRAedit*
Okay, I don't really have anything else to talk about, but I thought you might want to know what else is going through my mind...

* Kellyville has deteriorating radio signal. When we went there today, I was thinking "It's be nice to live here coz it looks cozy". Thing is, it's far from everywhere and - the radio goes all crackly... what's the mobile network signal gonna be like!? Damn.

* Oh yeh, when I roll out of bed now, I see my reflection. My wardrobe doors were replaced with sliding mirrors so my room looks bigger, but unfortunately, you can't walk into the mirror (my mind's weird isn't it?). I'm about 90% finished putting all my clothes and stuff back in there.

* Renee Geyer looks a bit evil. She said something negative about AI - does she not know that Bekbek (you people are dirty) made her song popular? I don't know about any of you other Bek fans, but the first thing I did after she got eliminated was download "Heading in the Right Direction". I think Bek sings it better. But Renee isn't bad. She's quite good actually. Blues is cool.

* Upcoming events: Tommy's 21st next Friday. Mew's 21st celebrations on the 19th and the 24th! Mew, I've got a tentative speech man. I think it's about 2 sentences long because I don't want to waste brain power if I'm not gonna use it. I'll just write it in your card =)

* Hilary Duff is so HOT!

* Kelly Clarkson makes falling in love so exciting. "Miss Independent" - not really... but "Before Your Love" and "A Moment Like This". Damn. The path to finding the next Mr. Nelisa is gonna be hard man. If he makes any first moves, I'll think CONFIDENT! straight away. Problem is, I'd never make the first move. I look like I'm gonna be picky... I reckon I'll end up settling. You can't be picky without options. HAHA.

* ADORE2004 is coming... and so are all of you!

* I'm sleepy. Bye!

No comments: