Thursday, March 25, 2004

I had a mood swing today.

I had one of those train rides where all my thoughts were muddled and I was a confused mess. I just have a lot on my mind, I suppose. I need to flush some of this out of my head so I can think clearer........ but for now, I'll just blame PMS :)

So, if you came to my blog earlier today, I was quite the angry person. I had a lot of bad vibes in me. But I've turned it around and what's in my head is the following:

The pain when I cry or the happiness of my heart are proof that I'm living and not just existing

That really makes you appreciate every single emotion you feel. Every sorrow, every joy... it's all worth something.

Oh and we say it over and over again - things happen for a reason

A bit of wisdom that makes you appreciate everything that happens to you - good, bad, ugly... it has to happen.

Good to know. Bye!

No comments: