Wednesday, March 17, 2004

Mary J Blige - Sweet Thang
Stevie Wonder - Isn't she Lovely
Kyla - I Feel for You
Yolanda Adams - Never Give up


... add to that My Anthem

Beyonce - Me, Myself and I

Ok so WHY can't one day just be perfect. If CityRail waited one day before sending me the letter implying "I don't care if you left your ticket at home and proved it to us, you're still paying us $200 coz we need to pay our drivers more or more trains are gonna be cancelled"

I'm so mad. Do they think I've got money coming out of my nose? Gosh.

So anyway, back to my really exciting day (when I say exciting, of course, it's only really exciting to me)...

I went to uni and handed in my first bit of assessment for SysProg. 10% down, 90% to go. The lecture was really crap and the tutorial was useless because I didn't learn anything in the lecture. Good huh?

*FASTFORWARD*
After walking out of the tutorial because it was useless, I headed up George St and over to State Library because I needed to get going on my Northern Star Holdings Ltd insolvency assessment for AFI. Can we say...

I LOVE STATE LIBRARY

I had so much fun there. I spent the first half an hour tirelessly filling out resource request slips on ANYTHING that had to do with the company and found out we could only hand in 3 at a time and wait 25 minutes for the resources to be available. So when I managed to get on an e-Resource computer, I looked the company name up on their SMH searching thing and I got 44 articles! That really boosted my faith in our Insolvency project - seriously. I just need to find a way to get the team into the library (or another library that gives them access to articles in 1990) to read all 44 articles. I used those microfilm readers for the first time! They're very, very cool!

When I left the library, I was on a high. I pranked Mel coz I needed to have a one-sided vent - but then I remembered she was at uni Wednesday arvos, damn. So I was slightly surprised when I got a call from a Private Number soon after. Sucked in to Lowell who had to listen to me profess my love for the library.

I went in for my *free* flu vaccination at Mac (had to change from my slippers to smarter slip-ons coz I didn't wanna walk into Mac with tsinelas!) and ran into Danny! Damn, haven't seen that guy in years! We caught up for a bit and he pointed out that the nurse who gave me the vax hadn't given me a bandaid, and as a result, I had a little smidget of blood on my shirt - ew!!

On my way to the station, I heard that Mindy was in the city for Eric1's birthday so I decided to do some mini-catchups before going home. We had a good little catch up by BOOST Juice. Mamo and Minh came and they all got to listen to me declare my love for the library too! Mamo psyched me up to sing at his concert again - so now I'm thinking Kelly Clarkson's A Moment Like This a few key's down so I can reach the last verse hehe. I noticed that the Veed was pranking me crazy so I decided to leave with Mamo who had to leave early too. Good arvo.

... and it all got spoiled by that annoying StateRail fine! ARGH! Okay... I just realised I haven't done my homework for PMQA tomorrow =\ OOPS!! Catch ya later!

No comments: