Tuesday, March 09, 2004

I'm sitting on Lvl 10, 77 MP @ my mum's desk. I just got off the phone with Phil who is still at work. Well he's not working which is slightly less workaholic, but still, he's at work! I was playing on GOLD and looking for people I knew. I gave Lish a call too but her phone rang out and there was no voicemail for me to leave a seductive message in the morning (anyone that's heard my voicemail message at work would know why my messages could be labeled 'seductive' lol).

Don't tell anyone I'm a loser.

So, the weekend was quiet which is always good. The most noise was probably at Brandon's 1st Birthday Party on Saturday arvo. That's because there were lots of little kids and lots of people. I can't believe that boy's 1! I can't believe that he's about to have another baby brother or sister either!

The second noisiest affiar on the weekend was a pretty sub-dued karaoke night with Minh and Mel at my house. We were practising for Mamo's concert which should be happening sometime soon but none of us could think of a good song to sing. Well... I can't anyway.

LOOK AT THE TIME! It's almost 8pm and if I'm not out of here before 8.30pm, you know how antsy I'm gonna get coz I might miss ALIAS!

PLUG because it's got a good review on "The Passion of the Christ".

Anyways, I have uni tomorrow *groan* Mindy reminded me last night that I'm a FOURTH YEAR Damn. It seems like it was just yesterday I was meeting the then fourth years back in second years and thinking "Woah... still got a long way to go till I get to their stage!" But now, I'm one of them... then. How old does FOURTH year sound?

I can't wait till this is all over. Then... I might do a post-grad... KIDDING! Well, maybe. I'll analyse my drive when the time comes.

Ok team, I'm gonna go surf the net on Phil's Internet account! Seeya!

No comments: