Saturday, November 13, 2004

... and again

So I moved again. Thanks to my Nixc for giving me space :)

Anyway, so there's not much I have to say today. I spent the last hour fixing my computer because it kept on crashing and, until now, I don't know what was wrong with it.

I have not as yet caught up for the lack of sleep Monday night. I've been having consecutive late nights over the past few days. This, of course, has not had a good effect on my coffee diet. I've been coffee-ing for the past few days and it's SO not good for me.

Since:
1/ I am re-hosted,
2/ I miss blogBack commenting, and
3/ I have no uni projects to go on with

I think it's time for a new layout. Any ideas? I have a few but they're all work-in-progresses in my head.

Tonight Minh and Mel came over for some chillage. We watched Center Stage which I only liked because of 'Nice Eyes' and because of the Ruff Endz song (which I am in the process of downloading).

Also, now that uni's out of the way, I have a lot of pre-Hawaii/Europe stuff to do:
* Book hotels for Venice/Rome
* Book trains from Venice->Florence->Rome
* Book London hotel
* Book Madrid hotel
* Get shots for Thailand
* Figure out what we're doing in Hawai'i (Hawai'i planning night next FRIDAY!)
* Pick a good suitcase to bring on both trips
* ... and the list goes on!

Anyway, in the middle of writing this post, I've restored my blogBack comments so Nix(x2), Mel and Mindy - your comments are gone =(. Even though I don't act like it sometimes, I love you anonymous readers and tell me I'm an idiot =]

Hello weekend! Bye to the rest of you!

*ohYEH*

For all you Blogger Bloggers, activate your Site Feeds and send me your feed URL's! RSS/Atom is my new obsession!

Settings > Site Feed

PLEASE? Tnx.

No comments: