Saturday, November 06, 2004

One down... one to go!

HIGHLIGHT of VIGIL LAST NIGHT/THIS MORNING

... playing piano in the silence of the church with Kristela singing "Make my heart a Dwelling Place" next to me. It was so... soothing.

--

So anyway, SITPP is OVER! My University years are coming to an end. It's a little bit bittersweet, but I can't say I'm going to miss it much. What I do miss about Uni is just chilling out at the CompLabs, having lunch at the cafeteria... stuff that I did 2 years ago. I haven't really done much of that in the last couple of years because of work - so that's sad.

What else can I say? Sorry about not blogging on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday. Not that ya'll really care =)

RANDOM THOUGHTS
1. Most addictions have some sort of negative repercussion - it'll put you in some sort of health danger, weight danger (grr hazelnut chocolate), or simply complicate (how's that for an oxymoron?) your life. Have you ever had to give up something you're addicted to? I've found that, with some addictions, detatchment from the subject is more effective (and feasible) than giving them up. That's just some. Many bad addictions need to go away.

2. Do I come off as "strong" to you? Not that I know what I mean by "strong", but do I seem like a strong person? I'm not talking physically strong (coz I know I'm NOT), I think it's mentally strong I'm referring to. Strong willed maybe? I don't know... that sounds really messy.

3. "If you prefer apples to oranges, eat the orange" <-- my new way to combat my lack of self-control.

4. "If we give up our minds / let the feeling in our hearts take over" <-- my current mindset and the reason for #3.

5. I read into things BADLY.

6. OPM always presents such sad love stories. There's so much "I'm in love with you but you've got a girlfriend/boyfriend" or vice versa. C'mon you Filos - sing about happy love sometimes. Just kidding... there's some good Filo happy love songs. They sound so beautiful and full of emotion...... then you translate them and they're not that sweet sounding. The meaning's mad but translation sucks.

Ok, time to catch up on sleep. Bye!

No comments: