Monday, December 22, 2003

I have RAM ya'll!

I'm so happy. I exchanged the old, old RAM that I bought last week for some old RAM that now works on my computer and has made me very very happy :)

Here's a quick SEQUENCE of EVENTS:

1. Got home and pulled the case off my computer again
2. Pulled out current RAM and put in new RAM to see if the computer will boot up with new RAM
3. Computer boots up successfully, shut down computer
4. Return current RAM to original slot and put new RAM in new slot
5. Put case back onto computer and plug all peripherals back in
6. Boot up computer and find out I have no Hard Drive
7. PANIC
8. Rip case off computer and stare at the intricate detail of a computer's insides *confused*
9. Re-plug a plug that seemed to have come out
10. Boot up computer, with everything back to normal :)

If you're completely confused about what I'm talking about, don't worry - it's nerd talk.
If you're smiling because you're happy that my computer is $170 faster - thank you, I'm happy too :)
If you're rolling your eyes at the screen thinking "This girl's a loser" - shut up, you're jealous and you know it ;P hehe

That's all for now. Bye!

No comments: