Wednesday, December 31, 2003

This is how I'm doing 2003 this year:

RESOLUTIONS
From here...
Can we say... satisfactorily resolved?

THE YEAR IN REVIEW
* The dawn after giving up Tequilla should be the time you might as well swear off Vodka
* Drunken highs are not worth the morning-after hangover
* Dunkin' Donuts serves the best coffee
* I hate how America is a whole plane ride away
* Family Reunions are the best
* Ligaments never heal - so don't mess them up
* Skiing for a day means hours and ho urs of memories
* Clubbing is the same the first, second, third and umpteenth time
* Pictures = Memories
* Still not sure how catching Sadam helped decrease terrorism
* If you try once and fail, trying again means just being prepared and trying for the first time
* ALIAS is the best TV show
* George Bush reminds me of Arvin Sloane
* Watching Australian Idol really entertained me
* Independence shows you your inner strength
* Faith keeps my eyes open
* Prayer is real power
* I have friends that never let me down
* I have friends that make me cry
* I have friends that make me smile
* Anger is not pretty
* I live an impulsive life
* PMS is real
* Lies that make me smile are okay
* Gymming is effective only with a positivity
* The Krispy Kreme atmosphere is better than the donuts
* eBay is addictive
* The year of 21sts mean LOTS of parties
* I am still human... I still make mistakes... weren't so bad this year!
* Resigning from work generates the same amount of anxiety as breaking up with a boyfriend/girlfriend
* Hexic is the only fun computer game
* Christmas is the only day that's happy EVERY YEAR

NEW YEAR'S RESOLUTIONS
Under construction...

Checkin out of 2003! It was fun! Seeya in Twenty-Oh-Four!

No comments: