Thursday, December 04, 2003

Party Planning is difficult. I wish I just had a surprise party... actually... =D (Hi Veed!)

theWEATHERchannel reckons it's gonna rain on my party day *boo* so I think I have to get a marquee... maybe. My dad (even though he openly opposes me having a party at home at all) reckons we can all squash into my house relatively comfortably. Lucky I'm not super popular... I reckon I'm only REALLY expecting about 40 people for sure... actually, that doesn't include family and the tentative... so maybe up to 60 =
If you reckon you're invited but didn't get an invite, haaaahller at me and I'll send ya the deets: nelzy@spryte061.com (I recommend you make the subject really unique because... well you'll understand if you saw how much junkmail I got)

TODO:
* Giveaways - Neex helped me with the idea for these so I'm working on those on the weekend
* Invites CANCELLED
* Dress - PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE try to wear a dress if you're a girl!
* Party Hire - Where the bulk of my weekend is going

Oh yeh... and PRESENT IDEAS - are hard. But HONESTLY, your presence will do me just fine :). If you can, hook me up with a CD of songs I can play during the night because I couldn't be bothered doing it myself... mostly old stuff from my high school/primary school years - that'd be cool. Only if you could be bothered...

But seriously, rock up, look beautiful and I will be forever grateful.

Work is fantastic. I've never been so happy shit-kicking. I'm doing some really minor code changes throughout one of the web-based apps - doesn't change any functionality, just refactoring really. I can't expect to be doing anything useful for a while - I hardly know the business yet! But I'm really looking forward to all of that!

You don't understand how happy I was last night. If you were there, you know why... that's all.

Ok, Spamela and Mewissa reckon I'm in love just because I was talking to this guy at lunch today. Is it supposed to be my number 1 goal in life to find someone? Coz it isn't for me. If you've been through what I've been through, and seen what I've seen... you wouldn't have any faith in guys my age. PLUS, I'm loving my freedom. I can't imagine fitting a boyfriend into my life at the moment. They're good as friends... but that's it.

I remember the times when my boyfriend was expected to be everywhere I was - and when he wasn't, I'd get asked a gazillion times "So, where's so-and-so? What's he doing tonight? How is he?". WHAT IS UP WITH THAT? Do people really want to get to know ME? Or do they just care about him AND me. At least now that I'm on my own, I know people are friends with me and aren't just being friends with me because I'm associated with someone else. At least... I'd like to believe that :)

Sheesh.

Okay... I get all riled up when I start talking about my freedom. Must be a Sagittarius thing :) But I'll stop now. Promise.

Ok Bye.

No comments: