Sunday, April 25, 2004

Christina Milian - Someday One Day

When you have lots of alone time - you think, right?

Well, I have lots of alone time. So I think. Sorry.

So I was driving home from my one-on-one rehearsal with Mamo (Canterbury Road is looooooong) and I was thinking about how you only realise how bad things were after you step back and evaluate what's happened. Ok, no matter how you read that, it will not make sense...

Let's try that again....

I reckon, in life, you've no doubt got bad episodes. Those times when you're in some really crazy cycle that you can't get out of. You're not thinking clearly, not making decisions properly and you're just digging yourself a deeper and deeper hole. The deeper you get, the harder it is to climb back out again. It's only when you jump out of the hole that you've dug, walk away, and look back that you begin to wonder what on earth possessed you to stay in that hole. It might be because that hole was safe. The hole was yours... and to walk away from something that made you feel good, something that was comfortable, something that was yours - is beyond difficult.

*edit*
I had a bigger spiel here... but I figured it can all be summarised by saying that I hate being messed with - and I think I've just been messed with.

Oh yeh, and the best type of friends are the friends that want to listen to you. They're the people you want to listen to.
It sucks when people don't bother asking how you are, worrying about you - because somehow, there are more important things to life.
*ENDedit*

In other news...
- I saw Kill Bill V2 last night with Nix, Mindy and LL squared - quite good. Not as good as V1, but still.
- I went to Fay's 18th Birthday last night - people need to know how to control their mouths man. I was looking around, met eyes with some girl and turned back around because i don't like eye contact. Then she blurted out all this profanity... loser.

No comments: