Thursday, April 15, 2004

The past few days...

MOST 'made me jealous' MOMENT
Talking about ALIAS at metcentre
m1: Oh Nel, you have to see episode 17!
m2: EPISODE EIGHTEEN!
m1: I haven't gotten that yet! Is it out?
m2: Yes, it's the best! Oh my gosh!
m1: Episode 17 was the best! It was so, 'yay' - 'oh no' - 'but yay'
m2: Watch Episode 18!

... and it was about that time I decided to block my ears because I was almost certain I was going to burst.

MOST 'ick' MOMENT
I think there must've been something in my lunch today, or in the BOOST I got afterward because I felt crazy sick tonight. It's gone now after I had dinner... but it wasn't good at the time...

MOST 'i am fit' MOMENT
Running to and from Mimosa Rd from the gym without getting really tired

MOST 'get me out of here' MOMENT
Sitting in a room for over 3 and a half hours doing a bunch of psychometric and aptitude tests

MOST 'hurting the vocal chords' MOMENT
Singing along with Sheryn Regis on my taped version of her singing Come on in out of the Rain

MOST 'thats what you get for being nice' MOMENT
Leaving an hour later than planned last night because I had to get some mods in for today's release - and making Lowell wait with me

MOST 'gosh Im a midget' MOMENT
TIE: Walking between m1 and m2 + talking to Danny standing 2 steps lower than him

MOST 'thats what I get for seeking comfort' MOMENT
Seeing "not your usual type of skid marks" on the toilet seat of the disabled toilets *shudder*

MOST 'Im going to be poor' MOMENT
Reserving my flight to the US in July. I've only done the SYD-LAX-NWK/JFK-LAX-SYD legs too and that's setting me back a good lot already! Haven't even thought of the NWK-SEA-FLO trip yet!

MOST 'whatta bunch of girls' MOMENT
Veed, Kres, Kut and I making an unsuccessful attempt at putting up a volleyball net. Lucky Bjorn came to save us!

MOST 'good sleep' MOMENT
Sleeping well before 9pm Monday night... waking up bright and early to do a gym session in the city.

MOST 'teeny bopper' MOMENT
Agreeing to go to groove...

MOST 'manipulative' MOMENT
See above...

MOST 'ouch' MOMENT
Veed: That must kill *blahblahblah* I can only imagine what it's doing to you. (ok so that's a bit censored)

MOST 'thats sweet' MOMENT
X: I'm willing to, and don't laugh when I say this, take a fall for you

MOST 'not a waste' MOMENT
Sitting around for an hour thinking about our PMQA assignment with no clue - then coming up with, what we thought was, a very good third of a WBS

MOST 'what a waste' MOMENT
Right now. Because I should be doing some homework *doh*

Ok bye!

No comments: