Sunday, April 11, 2004

SCENE: Veed and I were sitting around with our cousins Kim, Kris and Kate at Ate Dana's son's Christening reception. Us girls are getting a little maternal and we're planning the exact time we're all going to try and conceive so we all have a batch of kids around the same time

Veed: Y'know what's sad? It's so cool having you guys as first cousins, but when we all have babies, they won't all by first cousins. Well, Ate and mine will be, but ours (gestures towards our cousins) won't be *sigh*

Kris: Awww... why?

Kim: WHY Kristela??

Yep. We thought that was funny.

Last night Nix and I road tripped it to the city for my first clubbing experience since Jess and Therese's back in December last year. T'was quite an okay experience... mainly coz there were lots of fun people around and all right? I even made some new friends (Joe reckons it's coz my hair had so much volume) AND we went club hopping. Okay... so we only went to one other place for 10 minutes... but still! HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANNA, PAT AND TONI RAE!

Nix and I had some good d&m's to and from the city. I love that. Because sometimes, you have problems that you can't really talk to anyone about for one reason or another - it's just nice to be able to do it with someone so comfortably.

I had so many mixed emotions going through me last night. It's funny coz, last week, I was so happy. I was at this stage where everything seemed to go so good, so positive. I was Hawaii bound, a Mac grad position was in the cards, I had zero to worry about. The past couple of days have just been a little hard on my head. I don't know what's going on in parts of my life - where some of my relationships are going, and then there's another things that's gonna change - not in my life, but I feel like it'll affect me indirectly... it's just all happening. Just gotta learn to deal right?

HAHA... I just send something fun in MSN:
neyl ; no grtr love says:
    i'm ashley judd (in someone like you)... a bit of lorelai gilmore... and a bit of sydney bristow

... well I reckon I am :)

Ok bye.

No comments: