Sunday, May 16, 2004

I believe in the sun even when it is not shining.
I believe in love even when I cannot feel it.
I believe in God even when he is silent.

-- Written on the wall of a Nazi concentration camp
That's faith.

Anyway... Kimmy just called to tell me that the sunnies that Veed gave me for Christmas and that I lost 5 days later are with her. Bianca or Llena must've kept it or something coz it's been with them for months!! I'm so happy!

Last night... We infiltrated TROY - and what a challenge that was! Nix drove us up to Broadway first coz that was the initial plan - FIVE SESSIONS FULL! Unfortunately, Mamo and Grace couldn't stay if we went elsewhere so they skipped of. Next stop: Burwood - TWO SESSIONS FULL! That place was packed too! Geez... how popular does this movie need to be? Anyway, we met up with Minh and Will at Reading where we just missed he 9.15pm session but we got tix for the 10.30pm coz we weren't gonna go home after all that running around to watch the movie!

We had a bit of time to burn so we had a tres healthy dinner at Macca's. Nix bumped into some old Santa girls... and as we were waiting for the movie to start, we saw a bunch of uni kids come in too.

Was it worth it? Eh. Probably - the movie was good no doubt. But Nix and I were teasing everything from Paris' punciness to Hector's son's extraordinarily oversized head (gives Lish's head competition! LOL j/k) so on our way home, we weren't sure if we actually liked any of the characters...

Got home, phoned it, slept. The End.

No comments: