Thursday, May 06, 2004

Running in this weather is very liberating. I took my trusty mobile radio with me just in case I got unmotivated and I ran for about half an hour. Eventually I hope to go for hour runs because that'd just be GREAT. Too bad I don't have the time for it these days =
Meanwhile, I got rejected from ANZ. Even though I didn't want it much, rejection never feels good.

I can tie my hair up now... there are still bits of hair that fall to the side, but I don't have to put as many bobby pins in it anymore.

I smell really bad right now - I don't like this post exercise aura thing.

ALIAS isn't on tonight. Damn. Yeah... like Shanghai Noon is going to make me feel better about not seeing Episode 14 (apparently Will's first "OH MY GOSH" episode).

I think I'll take out the rubbish now. OOH memory! Veed told me this one - features her and my cousin Francesca (Cheska) from Seattle, USA.
Veed: Ok Cheska, just put it in the rubbish bin.
Cheska: (so confused) Rubbish bin?

HAHA... that's it. If you didn't get it... then it won't be funny if I explain it... but basically, the American's don't call it rubbish and they don't have rubbish bins. They have "trash" and "trash cans".

Ok I need to wash this stench off me. Laters.

No comments: