Monday, May 03, 2004

I was just at Mindy's blog and she's used the word intense to describe the past couple days.

I can barely disagree with that because, like I said earlier, there's so much going on - and there's not enough time and patience on anyone's part to sit down and rationalise anything that's happening around us.

It's something that Alisa and I kept repeating in our *timecheck* 4 and a half hour d&m yesterday. It's all been happening in the past few months and all that anyone wants to do is SCREAM and make it all go away. But, you know what? I think it's in the most difficult times in your life when you realise who's down and who's willing to stick around.
* They're the people who rock up and can sit with you in silence while you recompose yourself and try to be each other's strength
* They're the people that tell you they wanted to call you because they could see the desperation in your eyes
* They're the people who blurt out "Hey, gotta go" to the person on the phone when you walk into their room red-eyed
* They're the people who know what's wrong without you saying it
* They're the people who say it like it is...
* They're the people who make sure you're not being stubborn and close minded - and give you an earful when you are
* They're the people who believe in your strength...

I'm feeling a little better after everything that's gone down...

I just want to say that you didn't hear the most important part of the sentence, and that upsets me. But, you know what? If this situation makes you happy, so be it. You're right, you've got some really beautiful people around you - that's all I ask.

No comments: