Saturday, May 15, 2004

Usher - That's what it's made for
Usher - Simple Things
Christina Milian - Down For You


pa.2 of THIS post's edit...
Good writing Nix. Seriously. I dug around for that a bit coz I was thinking about it some today.

I may be a Perceiver - but I know how to commit to my friends. It's amazing how many posts on so many people's blogs these days are about their friendships and how valuable they are to them. It makes you wonder WHY people need to emphasise the importance of friendship when it should be common knowledge already.

Anyway... rundown:
- The BIT babies + some compscis graduated on Wednesday! Emm-Enn-Emm (hehe) JI'd on it for a bit. I skipped my Sysprog lecture to have lunch with them down at the Rocks. My braces went green after lunch! Ew.
- Had to get home Wednesday arvo coz I had to finish of my PMQA assignment. We went for a whole 12 hours that night. Suffice to say, I was DEAD afterwards. After about 3 hours of sleep, I got back up to tie a few loose ends up with the assignment. We handed the assignment in on Thursday... then I went home and crashed all night.
- Law & Order : SVU is pretty cool.
- T'was good to be at work on Friday.
- Got my sysprog assignment results back yesterday. Pretty good for a two-nighter, late night job.
- Pretty entertaining AFI Presentation last night.
- Lowell was frunk last night... that's a funny sight.
- I slept for 12 hours last night. SWEEEEEET!
- I'm going to watch TROY soon. So I better shiiznower now.

Peace.

No comments: