Sunday, June 06, 2004

I'd be leaving to play bball right now but I just ate... gotta respect the one hour rule... plus I'll probably throw up if I start playing right now...

Anyway... last night was AWESOME! I'm thinking about it now, and about what I briefly wrote about in my last post - how, it's really the PEOPLE that you're with that make an experience fun. Like, no offence to anyone that organised Studio@INNC, but I wouldn't say the party went off or anything... it probably wasn't the best 'clubbing experience' I've had, but I was in the best company and that's what made the night awesome!

I'm so happy that my seester is happy. She's wanted to meet Levi for aaages! You should see the smile she had on her face when he kissed her hello - priceless! Can't blame her though - you shoulda seen how teenybopper Lil and I were when we saw him!

Ace had the only good set. The guy that DJ'd next was okay but I think the songs he played attracted too many booty shaking fellas... either that or all the girls were all danced out.

Anyways, as much as I'd love to recount the whole night (read the sarcasm...), I've got some sitting around to do.

I'll probably post the pictures up later today... plus some because I haven't put pics up since January! Laters.

*editEXTRAedit*
Ok... I know why I haven't put that many pics up - coz not much has happened in terms of picture taking since January. I just put some up from Al's, Fay's and Trinh's... Enjoy!

PS. Mindy's the cutest when she's drunk! I've got this pic, which I didn't post, where you can tell she's a little trashed... hehe that's all.

No comments: