Thursday, June 17, 2004

Might be stepping on what Mindy wrote... but anyway...

JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE is crazy talented!

How many people do you know that can sing, dance, beat box, play keyboard, play the guitar, look crazy fine, and make you want them every which way possible ;)?

The concert itself was quite good after the string of ballads he did. But I've decided that I probably won't go to a concert with unreserved seating ever again! Seriously. The $132 I paid for that concert barely covered his 2 hour performance and the 70c covered Christian Alexander's performance - slack huh... ok I'll give him the booking fee too. But the concert experience loses points for:
* The 4 hour wait in the cold
* The obsessed fans pushing the life out of me
* The girl that was leaning on my arm so bad I swear she could have broken it
* The fact that I didn't walk into the Horden Pavillion - I was dragged into it
* The lack of hydration - somehow the kids in the front row deserved drinks more than the claustrophobic a few rows back
* How Justin spent about 40% of the concert standing behind a microphone
* The lack of air
* The screaming and exessive swearing of girls who didn't get as close as they wanted
* Having to see so much leg in such cold weather

Crazy points for:
* Seeing Cameron Diaz on the side watching her man, singing and dancing to his songs
* JUSTIN'S HOTNESS

... so you guys decide how good it was.

On another note, I had a pretty good d&m with the Mew tonight. Seriously, I don't think I've talked like that with her for months! It was nice. That's all. Goodbye.

No comments: