Sunday, June 13, 2004

tired.

I'm mentally tired because I don't know what to do for the Accounting Report we have due on Tuesday. I don't know how to decide how to do this without a set criteria. I don't know where to start without knowing where to go. I don't know what the best way of going about this is either because we've received zero guidance. I can't really complain though. It's our choice it's been left till this late. So I'll deal... and we'll deal.

I'm physically tired because it's almost my bedtime. Add to that the pain in my left knee after it gave while I was playing ball today. Add to THAT my tired right leg - so tired I don't feel like getting up and walking tonight. But I'll deal.

I'm emotionally tired because I let what I feel affect the way I think. I never imagined that not caring would be so hard. I'm sorry. I just don't let go of things that I once believed where important to me that easily. But I'll deal.

... because if I don't, I allow myself to be consumed by all of this, and frankly, that's NOT what I want.
I've decided to hate. Not because I do, but because I think it'll work.

No comments: