Sunday, February 01, 2004

Happy February all.

End of the weekend. Tomorrow begins the start of a whole new week - woohoo!

It was Cat's 21st birthday party last night. I managed to cop me a new dress while roaming around Parra in the morning. When I got there, I realised how bad I was at choosing a dress to match with the occasion OOPS! Whilst everyone was frolicking around with black, red, pink or neutral colours, I managed to rock up in a light blue dress. Felt very left out =
It was a very beautiful night. Food was great, venue was great, visuals were enjoyable too.

After Cat's... was fun. It's funny how, as you get older, the more low-key your "after-parties" become. We planned to take it to Dave's and watch a DVD - now that sounds semi-cool right? When we got there, we discovered we couldn't do that coz his brada was watching some other movie. Soooooo, we did something that might just qualify for semi-semi-semi-semi-cool...

... we sat in Joe's van, talked, debated, listened to CDs and............ sang along to them!

Weirdest part is... we did that for around 2 hours or so. Gee we're cool.

Okay, well I'm being more productive with this site (sort of), so there are pics from Cat's up now. Seeya!

No comments: