Saturday, January 31, 2004

Top of the mornin' to ya!

Gosh, end of January already! That means 2/3 of summer is gone :(

Love to the January babies: Cruz, John, Geoffy, Jjenn, Uncle Vic, Uncle Bimbo, Cathryn, Olivia and anyone in the first half of January because I don't have a good memory and I didn't store any birthdays in my phone then.

Weekend of 21st celebrations - 1 down, 1 to go.

John's 21st (to which I wasn't invited, but I was) was last night at Sheraton on the Park. Ritzy do indeeed! I initially rocked up in jeans and realised I was very underdressed when I got there to find noone in denim at all! Luckily, I brought a spare pair of capris just in case.

Buffet was awesome! I think I was close to food heaven that night!
Speeches were really great too - I think you know a speech is a good speech when even people who aren't close to the celebrant are enjoying it as much as anyone else. I don't consider myself real close to John or anything... but I learnt so much about him last night through the speeches :)
It was a spectacular night! WOO WOO!

Anyways... this post is mainly to let ya'll know that I put some pics up. Enjoy! Bye!

No comments: