Sunday, February 22, 2004

Ok I need someone to break my heart. I need to be able to sing Brian Mcknight's One Last Cry about someone because when I saw Camile Velasco do it tonight - I was star struck! She's like USIdol3's version of AI's Bek LaVaunay! How cute is her little sister too? Remind's me of John's little cousin, Vivian, from a few weeks ago! I'm so glad I started taping the Top32 Episodes tonight!

Thanks to everyone that commented on my last post. It was all very enlightening :)

Just came back from a weekend away with the famz at Terrigal. My face is at a constant temperature of warm because Veed and I were so desperate to turn a few shades darker that we nixxed the sunscreen for a while. Lucky it's not as bad as the sunburn from Boxing Day last year. That was pretty bad.

Oh yeh... and on the good new front: I scored a casual job at Mac so I can work during uni! I'm a bit nervous about the whole thing because there are so many things on my plate this year... but I'm sure I'll get through it. If I can't take all the work, there are always ways to offload some of it right - temporarily, that is.

Does anyone else want to watch THE PASSION of the CHRIST? It looks so good! Seriously. When you've got a director that believes so much in the movie and its meaning... you've got to expect a product that's going to trigger so many different emotions. I'm really looking forward to it. Anyone that's interested in watching it with us on Wednesday 6.30pm @ Penrith... let us know!

Ummm... that's all I really have to say for now. I better get some shuteye. Peas out.

No comments: