Sunday, September 28, 2003

Coming to the conclusion of the weekend.

Friday night was awesome. I checked out of work 15 minutes early (coz I'm BAD) and took a train to Nth Sydney to meet up with Lish, Mindy and Ed (and Phil but he went elsewhere) so we could head up to Manly for Minh's 21st!

We went to the hotel room they took out for the night to get ready. I opened my bag to pull out the shirt I was gonna wear and low and behold... I HAD LEFT IT AT HOME! How blonde is that? Lucky, Minh had a spare shirt (that looked almost identical to the shirt she was wearing!) so I boredborrowed (<-- will you LOOK at that spelling mistake?? SHAME!) that. We looked pretty damn identical in terms of clothes! Throw Mindy in and we had a browntop/blackbottom threesome! Awesome venue, hot bar and a good lot of people to make the night totally memorable for our dear friend Minh :).

Afterward, we chilled a bit in the hotel before Mindy and John took Nix and I back to Nix's house where we crashed for the rest of the night.

That was my weekend... seriously. Saturday, I bummed and pseudo-finished this layout. Today, I went to church and went to formation again. Can't wait till the performances tonight!

Okay, bye!

*editEXTRAedit*
Oh yeh, and if you couldn't tell from the above post, I put pictures up :)

No comments: