Thursday, September 11, 2003

Oh my goodness I just made a resolution. More on that in a bit.

Did I tell you I went to a Cycle class at the gym yesterday? Well, I did. WOW. That's very... tiring! It's cycling basically for a whole hour. I knew I was going to be struggling because cycling isn't really my strength, and I'm quite bottom heavy so the weight of my ass was bringing me down. Anyways, I survived. All today though, I had very sore quads. When I hopped back onto the bike tonight with my Personal Trainer, I started feeling the spots on my ass where last night's bike dug into it. OUCH!

Tonight, my trainer reassessed me. Weight up. Body fat down. Yeh, I'm slightly happy. He reckons I've just packed on a bit of muscle. I eat right most of the time I reckon, but I reckon I need to cut down even more if I'm going to go anywhere. So... here's my resolution:

* Only drink BOOST juice 1xweek

Scary huh? Anyone that knows me knows I probably can't do that. But I'll give it a go for the next couple of weeks and see if it helps me. That'll save me about $45/week too! Wish me luck!

That's all. Bye!

No comments: