Tuesday, September 30, 2003

G'day. This is the first time I'm blogging from young qPaC (the close to try-hard name I've given the laptop).

Let's set the scene shall we? I'm sitting on Level 2 of the UTS FIT building with the laptop on my... lap =) waiting for my Mom and Vida to come by with the taxi so we can go home - during VC week. Dave left about an hour ago so I've been in the company of the echos of the FIT building. Bloody oath it's quiet. My IA tutor made us come into uni this week. As some sort of consolation, she let us off early. HM.

I downloaded 2 songs onto the laptop in the past hour, not because the WLAN here at UTS is heck slow - but because I have no idea what to download these days. Any suggestions?

I.AM.SO.BORED

... and I might as well tell you all that 'eye knee to pee'.

Entertain me PLEASE?

No comments: