Wednesday, September 24, 2003

PIECES OF MY BRAIN
ONE
I was thinking about "What if...?"s last night. It's amazing how DIFFERENT things could be if:
1. Something never happened, or
2. You approached things a totally different way - i.e. At a certain time of your life, you had two choices. Imagine how different things would be if you took the choice you didn't take.

It's really amazing. I was thinking about one particular thing, and like... MATE! My life would be so... different.

TWO
Y'know how people say that "I don't want to go out with them because we're friends and I'd rather stay friends because getting together and breaking up could possible result in the demise of the friendship. I'd rather have them in my life as a friend than not have them in my life at all" crap?

Well, yeh. I used to think that people just said that because they couldn't get that person. Now, I understand it.

Bye!

No comments: