Wednesday, September 10, 2003

Good evening.

1. This afternoon I decided that I wanted to sleep once I got home
2. My personal trainer told me it's not good to eat less 2 hours before you sleep
3. I ate the biggest lunch at Baba House on King St - Nasi Goreng YUMMMMM*coughOILYcough*! I concluded that my dinner would be tea

Putting all that together, I have my dilemma of the day: I got home and I was starving so I had to have MORE THAN tea (chicken and salmon!) therefore eating too late to sleep now because of point #2. Bloody boo.

How interesting is my life for that to me the most important dilemma of the day? I have no boyfriend, the rest of my friends do, and my sister's on the phone all night so I really don't have anyone to talk to.

Totally contradicting the last paragraph, my life's jam-packed full of crap that I don't have time to sit around and veg out.

Monday-Friday: Work+ (Gym/Uni homework, Uni, Gym, Gym, Friday night activities)
Saturday: AM veg time - if I wake up early enough for it, then Saturday night activities
Sunday: Church, MHCC meeting, Australian Idol

Maybe it's jam-packed, but routine. I need some variety mate.

I like Mindy's daily goal idea. I think I'm going to start making some... maybe =]

I have an urge to call Alisa tonight. She wasn't picking up. Then I read her blog. Then I wanted to call her even more.

Okay, that's all. Bye!

No comments: