Sunday, September 21, 2003

Helloy.

I realised why I get so emotional and deep these days. I think it's because of my heightened levels of thinking and analysing of any and every situation in my or anyone else's life.

Is that bad that I analyse other people's lives? It's not like I tell them (unless relationship boundaries permit) right?

Anyways, yeh... and I think so far into things that if i ever tried to discuss it with someone else, they'd be caught off-guard and need some thinking time before they can really talk about it y'know? Consequently, I fight with myself in my head.

Does that sound a bit schizophrenic?

I just remember times when my ideas were challenged by other people. I remember once Nico picked a fight with me just so we could "challenge each other's ideas". I hated him for that because I get really touchy... but I reckon that kind of stuff helps you learn more about yourself and reinforce any ideas that you were previously less convinced about. I think that kinda stuff is fun =).

Anyways, I wasn't gonna do it... but...

       go LEVI go!

I love that guy man. There's something about the smile he has when he's performing... something about his build too. Don't really know what word I can use to describe it... but he's amazing! The way he performs - rocks my world.

I watched Bad Boys II last night with the cousins. Movie's pretty awesome. Quite graphic and violent though... but it's all part of the movie. I realllllly liked it. Wouldn't mind seeing it again. It's one of those movies where... all the girls fall in love with Will Smith and every guy's dreaming of buying the Ferrari and the "blue suit with the fuschia pink lining". Dream on boys.

Oh yeh, and it was Hana's Birthday yesterday. Headed up to the Entrance with the regular anti-socials and spent the night with the uni people and some of Hana's friends. It was an awesome place that we stayed at! Games, charades, sausages, Krispy Kreme and getting tipsy on half a glass of Midory and an empty stomach - what more could you want? I passed out early-ish though due to lack of rest.

That's all. Byebye!

No comments: