Tuesday, January 20, 2004

Hi everyone :)

The reason I go to people's blogs is to be updated on their life... see what they've been up to. I don't think I've been giving anyone who has the same interest in my life that sort of update lately so here goes:

We had a Summer Student Breakfast Thursday morning to meet three new starters in one of the other Mac Business groups. That took up a good part of the morning - the part where I'm still trying to wake up.

After work Friday, I met up with a few old workmates and hung out at RETRO until my sister was drunk and I stunk of pub.

When we came back local, we drove straight to Hoyts to watch Cheaper by the Dozen with the KKK. That's a pretty good movies y'know - you'd think it's be heaps cheesy but it's actually pretty funny! Chillaxed with the cousins afterward exciting ourselves about the Melbourne trip...

On Saturday I deserved a pat on my back for my housework efforts. I did a few loads of laundry and cleaned up a bit before heading out to Bicentennial Park for some fun in the sun. Course, I didn't do much in the sun besides try to tan... but it was a nice get together kinda day.

Rocked up to Cruz's later that evening for his 22nd birthday (TWENTY-TWO!). I don't remember much from that night - apart from what was, hands down, the most enjoyable karaoke run EVER!

Vin, Al and I were AWESOME! It was so much fun because it was so carefree and we weren't holding back at all. I've never had so much fun karaoke-ing! After a couple hours, we decided to go through the songs properly from A-Z - singing every song we knew. We're currently up to "I"... can't wait till we continue that! Got home just before 3am. Which meant I didn't get much sleep because...

Dad woke me up around 8am to go to Church. Goodness. I spent the rest of the afternoon re-watching ALIAS Season 1 (which I got back from Alisa at Cruz's) before FINALLY taking down the Christmas tree with Veed.

It was around 8-something when I decided I was gonna make a late entrance at Pat's BBQ. There wasn't much of a BBQ going on when I got there though. I just made it in time for a few card/dare games which saw a bit of ass-grabbing, licking and kissing. HAHA. It was all in good fun though - we knew when the dares weren't appropriate. I don't think anyone was drunk enough to to do anything too crazy.

... so that was my weekend. Now I need to finalise my packing coz I'm leaving for Melbourne in less than 5 hours!

SEEYA!

No comments: