Friday, January 02, 2004

I don't care what anyone says...
- KURT NILSEN is NOT my World Idol (c'mon Tommy... help me out here!).
- No WAY does the WHOLE world like that type of music
- My money's on Norway paying out all the nations, with the Muslims being too good to submit :)

* stellz .. [ i f . i . a i n ' t . g o t . u ] .. i didn't mean it i was only JOOOKKIIINNNGG!!!!!!!!! says:
     he needs to borrow our braces!!

According to my ALIAS calander
- Today is "Day After New Year's Day" in New Zealand................ DUH!
- Sydney Bristow's CIA PROFILE says Languages: Numerous - you think they'd be a bit more descriptive
- I left for America this time last year

*randomCRAPrandom*
- Love Actually is a stupid movie about people who think they're in love for a montage of reasons
- The beach is the best place for relaxation
// TODO: Get gidi-cam pictures developed

The End. Goodbye.

No comments: