Saturday, January 10, 2004

I woke up to this today:

Take me to your heart
Show me where to start
Let me play the part of your first love
All the stars are right
Every wish is ours tonight, my love

Pity those who wait
Trusting love to fate
Finding out too late that they've lost it
Never letting go
They will never know the ways of love


Got to believe in magic
Tell me how two people find each other
In a world that's full of strangers
You've got to believe in magic
Something's stronger than the moon above
'Cause it's magic when two people fall in love

I may never know
Why I need you so
All I need to know is this feeling
Handle it with care
We were born to share this dream, my love


All I have to say to the second verse is - bite me!

I'm half joking. It is a beautiful song after all. But let's just sing about the love between the two people in question and not about 'those who wait'. SHEESH.

So what's been the happs...
* Met up with Michelle and Divina to watch LOTR:ROTK since Mel hadn't seen it on Tuesday. When we got to Hoyts, the session we wanted was FULL. You'd think that by this time, everyone that needed to see it, had seen it - so people like Mel, who needed to see it but hasn't had the opportunity, can see it whenever they want. Goodness me.

* Had lunch with some Mac girls on Wednesday to catch up and all which I thought was nice.

* Went lawn-bowling (yes, I know... shut up) at Paddington Thursday for some inter-bank action. It was a social event organised by HR of about 5 investment banks. It's not as bad as you think. Lawn bowling is actually a fun game - beats aqua golf, let me tell you. Plus, I suppose the presence of wine helped relax the game hehe. Met lots of really nice people from the other banks - too bad that's as much inter-bank action we're gonna get for the rest of the summer!

* Went bowling with the filos last night. I'm a crap bowler - but Nix is crapper =D. Retreated to City Extra as per always for some quick eats before going home.

'tis been a good week. Seeya'll next week!!

No comments: