Monday, January 26, 2004

I'M BAAAAA-HAAAAAACK!!

... back to reality
... back to problems I left behind
... back to less people understanding why I say things I say
... back to the playground where I need HIM more than ever
... back to home sweet home

To be completely honest (and I'm sure you can pick it up up there), I don't want to be back.

The last 4-5 days
... I felt so secure
... I felt so peaceful
... I felt so normal
... I felt so strong
... I felt like I was invincible - and that's because I felt Him with me, around me, with all the people around me

ADORE 2004 was AWESOME! It doesn't get much better than that guys. I wish you all experienced it too. It really was beautiful.

Anyways... some crap:
* When I see MAGIC EYE pictures, the bits that are meant to be popping out are popping in and vice versa. I think it has something to do with the fact that I'm long-sighted. It's really interesting though - well not to the "Queens of Interesting" Veed&Kristela but Kate and I thought it was cool

* Kris is really crap at tennis. She can run (without hurdles), she can sing, she can dance... but she can't play tennis!

* Walking down Bourke St, Melbourne with a 500 strong crowd full of youth is really amazing. We stopped traffic mate!

* Melbourne freeways are really organised

* The drive to Melbourne via Hume Hwy is way too long...... and way too sickening for the weak in stomach

* Some people, not matter how much you try to talk to them, refuse to change. Sucks when you get to the point where you just have to let them go and wait for them to open up their hearts

* Sometimes... I don't know why what I do or say upsets people. I think it's a fault on my part - but it's hard to change when they don't tell you that you've upset them. Am I supposed to just read their mind?

* I need to change. I want to change.

Let's go back to Melbourne in April okay? PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE? Thanks.

That's all I can say right now. My tummy is full and I need to move.

Tata!

No comments: