Saturday, November 01, 2003

Good Saturday Morning once again :)

Seems the norm for me now. Live the week, then blog it all on Saturday.

NOTEABLE NOTES
* Not very happy about Paulini leaving AI on Monday. I was REALLY looking forward to a Guy/Paulini sing-off in the finals, but I'm beginning to think that the Aussies want to pull another anti-climax and make Shannon win --> \/\/

* Took a day off work on Tuesday to study for my one-and-only exam this semester. IA was boring - and so was the exam. I hate coming away from the subject - not challenged and just as dumb as I was before the semester started.

* "John Cusack"-but-hotter isn't in my Spanish class anymore :(. He switched to the class he was supposed to be in - and the class I was supposed to be in GRR!!

* I bought the Australian Idol Final 12 Album. Don't tease me. Coz I know you all want it in one form or another :)

* Went "for drinks" with "the girls" last night - well that's what I told all my workmates when they asked me what I was doing this weekend. Here:

1. "for drinks" = Cheap dinner at Veda Bar with Minh and I being the only ones downing anything alcoholic; Talking till about 9pm when we headed down to George St. cinemas to watch KILL BILL.
2. "the girls" = Some girls + some boyfriends + Phil

KILL BILL was pretty interesting man. I'm still trying to get my head around it... and I spent 60% of the time watching the movie from behind my hand, but I'm anticipating Vol2! We needed to head home after that, so I got dropped off at Minh's where I saw her "free peeing" puppy (HOW CUTE WAS HE?). Mama picked me up shortly after.

* Got moved from the IT/Accounts/Marketing side of SmartSalary to the Operations side. A little meloncholy because it seems like Stage One of my "leaving" process. Damn.

* Decided that I need to get these 21st plans happening already. Keywords so far: dresses, marquee, bbq. Haven't got anything solid yet. I need some input-age! So be prepared girls, because I'm asking you guys FIRST!

Okay... that's all. TekketEezy. Bye!

No comments: