Sunday, November 16, 2003

WARNING! WARNING! Please keep Saturday, December 13 free. The thought of losing more of my friends to weekends away and other people's birthday parties isn't very fun.

I watched HOW TO DEAL last night. I have many issues with that movie. Watch it if you want. Love it if you want. I just didn't like how a lot of things turned out.

Anyways, I don't know what to blog, so I'm just going to write a list.

NEL'S LIST OF CRAP
* I did not play Hexic at 1am last night for an hour
* I did not wake up this morning and play Hexic straight away
* I do not go on Ringo to check if people have written stories about me
* I do not get sad when I find out noone new has
* I do not get sad when noone new wants to make me a direct friend
* I do not like anyone... like that
* I do not wonder whether, if things were different, things would be better
* I do not regret anything
* I do not think a lot
* I do not have a bad memory
* I do not wonder whether love can really be amazing
* I do not trust people easily
* I do not think Supre clothes are worth wearing
* I do not dance around my house in front of mirrors when I'm alone on Saturdays
* I do not LOVE Australian Idol
* I do not mind if Shannon wins
* I do not think my $30 worth of votes for Guy will make a difference
* I do not think that temporary "afro" around my blog reminds me of pubes
* I do not laugh at everything
* I did not write this last point just to make this list 20 points long

How's that for a whole lot of bs?

No comments: