Sunday, November 09, 2003

Hi. It's been a pretty uneventful weekend - with the exception of my Nix's birthday :) HAPPY BIRTHDAY NIX! Last night Veed and I went with Nix, Jess and CYrille to Silver Spur for some eats. Since it took them bloody forever to seat us, they gave us some free garlic bread or something - which managed to fill us halfway or something! I couldn't finish my main coz of it I reckon! But it was pretty good. We all made speeches and their staff came over to sing to her and everything! Lots of fun!

We dropped in at Macca's afterward coz he was having some birthday celebrations (so many November babies!) too. Had to check out early though because we had to be home (yes, we DO obey our parents!).

Anyways... can you tell who I go for in AUSTRALIAN IDOL? I'm going to ignore 1/3 of GUY's performances tonight - and the rest of Australia should too if they know what's good for them! Gonna pick up my $30 credit of Voda credit tomorrow to go on a voting frenzy. Does anyone else need some? Gotta vote gotta vote!

Last, but not least, please go to http://www.mhccrusade.com. If you're even a smidget interested, trust me, you won't regret it. I promise.

That's all for tonight. The rest of my week was uneventful - either that or I don't remember what happened because I'm such a forgetful *bleep*. Bye!

No comments: