Thursday, November 27, 2003

NEWSFLASH!

1. I am up to Disc 6 of 6 in my ALIAS Season One DVDs - how's that? Season One in one week. Lucky I didn't watch Season One! I woulda been going through withdrawals all week waiting to see WHAT'S GONNA HAPPEN NEXT?!

2. I finally started learning Java. Just getting into the rhythm... learning stuff I already know, but just drilling it in just for me.

3. I have back dimples! HAR HAR HAR! They're really low in my back so you probably can't see them unless I'm wearing really low-rise jeans. But I'm so proud of them! See, I started to believe I couldn't get them coz it was something that was part of your genetic make-up or not. But I have them! WOOOOW!

4. Gonna go shopping tomorrow! WOO HOO!

5. I like knowing I have one of the Top 20 WAM's in my course!

That's all. My head is spinning... gym took out all my energy. Need to shower. Bye!

No comments: