Sunday, November 30, 2003

* twiddling thumbs *

...

* INHALE *

...

* EXHALE *

... there's no turning back now...

PS. Today was beautiful :)
PPS. Thanks for listening... I'm going to sleep now.

*editEXTRAedit*
One more thing... reckon people in relationships have a better knowledge and understanding of the protocols of relationships than people who aren't? If they do, does this knowledge disintegrate once you come out of a relationship? Or maybe it becomes blurred when you've been out of a relationship for - say - over a year?

Because seriously... I sometimes get this feeling that my opinions are deemed invalid coz I've been out of a relationship for a while. It's like... I can't possibly understand because I'm not there.

I guess I don't really care. As long as I'm not going out with a person that's macking around behind my back - I am sweet.

Ahh... so bitter about the male species. Disagree? Come on. You have to at least let me claim the knowledge of the ability of the sleezy/unfaithful/confident male? Thank you.

No comments: